Gardens, Houses and Stately Homes:
- Ellerker House, Everingham YO42 4JA. Opens Saturday April 19th Noon to 5pm. With Homemade teas and a rare plant fair on offer. Admission is £4.00/Children are free.
- Hotham Hall, Hotham YO43 4UA. Open Thursday April 3rd and Thursday April 17th 11am to 2.30pm. Admission £5.00/children £2.50. Also open Thursday June 12th and by arranged appointment between the months of February and August.
- Burnby Hall Gardens and Museum, Pocklington YO42 2QF. Is open on a daily basis 10am to 5.30pm (With the last entry taken at 4.30pm).
- Sledmere House, Sledmere YO25 3XG. A magnificent stately Georgian and Edwardian house and gardens.
Website links to all of the above, except Hotham Hall and Ellerker House can be found on our links page.
For the Children:
- Smile Soft Play Café, Pocklington YO42 1TW. A 29 seat café and play area, which is designed for children 5 years and under based within a farm shop. Open Monday – Saturday 9am to 2pm and Sundays 10am to 12.30pm.
Beauty,Body and Hair Care:
- Peartree Beauty Salon, Market Weighton YO43 3AF. Appoinments can be booked on 01430 803265. They are closed on Mondays and Sundays. Their web address with treatment details is available on our links page.
Golf Courses Local:
- Cave Castle Golf Course, South Cave, HU15 2EU. For further information call 01430 422245. We have a web address link which can be viewed via our links page.
- KP Club, Pocklington, YO42 1UF. For further information call 01759 303090. We have a web address link which can be viewed via our links page.